You finally got a great shot and have it flawlessly edited, but wait … what do you write for a caption? This seems simple, but a strategic and well-crafted caption can add value and drive engagement to your post.
Here are some tips from Hootsuite:
1. Know your audience.
2. Identify your brand voice.
3. Consider length.
4. Place most important words first.
5. Edit and rewrite.
6. Use hashtags, but wisely.
7. Pose a question.
8. Give shout-outs with an @ mention.
9. Encourage engagement with a call to action.
10. Try using only emojis.
11. Try using quotes.