Ideal circumstances for productivity don’t always present themselves while traveling. It’s all about finding your zone amidst chaos. Stay focused with a few tips:
1. Plan ahead. There’s nothing worse than diving in, then realizing there’s no WiFi or the laptop battery is low. Download documents in advance, and have a wireless charger handy.
2. Power up with apps. Dropbox, Maps, OpenTable and Uber/Lyft are useful time-saving tools.
3. Focus. Invest in noise-canceling headphones for working in crowded spaces.
4. Set the stage. In hotels, set up at a desk or table to resemble your regular workspace.
– Morgan Rabby, The Atlanta 100