Gone are the days of automatically handing out plastic bottles of water at work. More companies are keeping the environment in mind, and gaining respect while doing it, by offering sustainable options for office guests and employees.
– Providing coffee mugs during meetings instead of Styrofoam or paper cups.
– Sending an email prior to an outside event that encourages attendees to bring reusable water bottles.
– Providing a cold pitcher of water instead of plastic water bottles for meetings.
– Providing reusable silverware when you have takeout in the office and asking that restaurants don’t include plastic silverware with the delivery.
– Destynee Bush, The Tampa Bay 100