With more restaurant and cuisine options available in Dubai than you will ever have the time to visit in one lifetime, here are a few bucket-list dishes from some of the city’s top summer restaurants. All cooling, all delicious and all definitely worth a try:
• Italian: Cool and creamy burrata from Il Borro.
• Peruvian: Refreshingly citrusy ceviche from Coya.
• Greek: Salty, smooth and authentic taramasalata from Avli by Tashas.
• French: Hands-down the best cheesecake in the world, from La Petite Maison.
• American: Deliciously moreish campfire s’mores sundae from The Hide.
These tastes of summer are certainly worth savouring!