Recycling is an important part of conservation, but that alone won’t solve our planet’s pollution issues. There are a number of other small changes you can easily make that will have a positive impact on the environment.
Consider taking these steps:
– Opt out of junk mail to reduce paper waste.
– Switch to chemical-free cleaning products, or create your own.
– Air dry your clothes to save energy and reduce wear and tear on the fabric.
– Use a Nest thermostat to automatically adjust temperatures based on your schedule.
– Clean your car’s air filter to reduce car emissions and minimize gas waste.
– Destynee Bush, The Tampa Bay 100