Who said spending hundreds on beauty was a necessity? Great skin care doesn’t need to cost an arm and a leg. It’s time to consider what products you purchase and start focusing on beauty from within.
Here are some money saving tips:
• Water is life … drink it.
• Healthy mindset – when you’re stressed, just stop and breathe. This costs nothing.
• Try The Ordinary – Deciem’s back-to-basics beauty brand has won numerous awards and is totally affordable.
• Home remedies – brush up on your DIY skills, use natural ingredients to make at-home masks and scrubs.
• Korean beauty products – abundant options with great price tags.