As COVID-19 continues to affect and influence companies around the globe, here are a few technology and business trends we’re keeping our eyes on in 2021.
1. A drug development revolution with a focus on COVID-19 testing and Vaccine development
2. Expansion of remote-working and video-conferencing
3. Contactless delivery/shipping is the new normal
4. Growth of telehealth and telemedicine
5. Continued e-learning and online education as part of the educational system
6. Advanced 5G infrastructure — latest applications and utilities
7. Development of IoT (internet of things), AI (artificial intelligence) and industrial automation
8. Rise of augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality (VR)
9. Autonomous driving (self-driving cars)
Did you expect to see anything else this year?
– Fatma Masaud, Mojo PR