There’s something about the new year that gives us a push to do the things we’ve been putting off for a while. Whether it’s the inspiration to be better or start the year off with a clean slate, this once-a-year motivation is worth taking advantage of.
Here’s a list of easy things to knock out in January.
• Take down holiday decorations and place them in storage.
• Clean up your email lists and subscriptions.
• Dedicate a Saturday morning to take care of holiday returns.
• Do a closet clean out and donate old clothes.
• Mark your yearly calendar with birthdays and holidays.
– Haley Pegg, New Orleans Chamber