The key to better cyber security starts with quitting that tired username and password combo. Home Bank’s fraud protection experts offer the following tips to keep your logins lock tight:
• Don’t use common names or words found in the dictionary as part of your password.
• Create complicated combos with a mix of upper and lowercase words, numbers and special characters.
• Never reuse passwords. It’s worth it to create a unique password for every account.
• Learn five additional ways to protect your identity on Home Bank’s blog.
– Chris Gondran, The New Orleans 100