• The Expo site will be 4.38 hectares, four times the size of the Expo Milano 2015 site.
• It’ll have its own metro station capable of transporting 23,000 passengers per hour per direction.
• DEWA’s Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park will provide 400 megawatts of electricity and save around 2.3 million tonnes of CO2.
• Merchandise is to be sold at a 3,000-square-metre “Superstore of the Future,” an area twice the size of Dubai Mall’s ice rink.
• Five million meals will be needed to keep the workforce fed during the six months of the Expo.
– Naina, Mojo PR