How much is enough? How much is too much? The answer is … it depends. In my recent blog, I outline the four key things to consider when first developing your marketing budget:
• Industry research and norms. What is typical for your vertical?
• Goals. What are you trying to accomplish?
• Scope. What is needed to effectively reach your target market?
• Implementation. Do you have the in-house expertise or will you need to engage marketing professionals?
There is a lot to consider in developing a marketing budget, determining your marketing strategy, and implementing an effective marketing plan. Need help? Let’s talk.
– Deneen Bloom, The North Carolina 100